Why Women’s Advocate?
Women’s Advocate is the place for the Indian woman who wants to stay engaged with the world, who believes that she has a place in the world, and ideas to offer. We focus on women’s self-development and pursuit of happiness, by offering information on career development, entrepreneurship, managing work and family, successful women, women’s health, social issues and personal finances. Our goal is to help women learn and grow!
Women’s Advocate is the digital media platform that lets you be a part of stories by and for women. Your brand/product will reach the female market by being associated with a genuine, positive and vibrant space that women love and can relate to.
We help you engage with women in different ways including native storytelling, social media campaigns, influencer marketing, live chats and events.
– 2500+ Writers and Bloggers
– 15 Million readers since 2010
– 6000 Real Stories Online
– Largest Community of women in India
– Real Women Real Stories
– 6000 Women Entrepreneurs Inspired
How Can We Help Your Brand Reach The Female Market
– Blogger Activation: Women’s Advocate works closely with women bloggers and is the largest community of women in India. We bring brands closer to the female market organically and amplify reach by working with influencers in innovative ways.
– Events: Our team designs interesting event formats and drives meaningful conversations in fun and interactive ways. We have delivered successful customized event formats for various brands too.
– Social Media: Social Media campaigns designed and customised to the brand and executed to the audience. Interesting and successful campaign formats suited to social media.
With over 2000+ writers engaged with Women’s Advocate, we offer brands the opportunity to be a part of powerful stories by real women. We create versatile content that spans all social channels, including video. We also develop content for brands in various sectors with different levels of expertise.
Write to Dr.Sadia Shelly Ahmed for more details, using the form below. Or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org