58 / 100
The Covid virus is spreading rapidly. Here are some proven tips to protect yourself and your family by adopting some simple precautions.
- You cannot destroy Covid19 viruses that have penetrated the cells by drinking too much water, you will just go to the toilet often.
- Washing hands and keeping a distance of 1,8 meters is the best method of protecting against the virus.
- If you don’t have a Covid19 patient at home, there is no need to disinfect the surfaces in the house.
- Cargo packages, petrol pumps, shopping carts or ATMs do not cause infection. Wash your hands, live your life as usual.
- Covid19 is not a food infection. This is associated with drops of infection like flu. There is no documented risk of Covid19 being transmitted by ordering food.
- Entering the sauna does not kill Covid19 viruses that have penetrated the cell. You can lose your smell with many allergies and viral infections. This is a non-specific symptom for Covid19.
- Once we get home, we don’t need to change clothes and shower urgently. Purity is a virtue, not paranoia.
- Covid19 virus does not hang in the air. This is a drip infection that requires close contact. The air is clean, you can walk around the gardens (keeping the distance) in the parks.
- Covid19 does not separate race or religion, it is passed on to all people. It is enough to use normal soap against Covid19 by not necessarily using antibacterial soap. The virus is not a bacteria anyway.
- You don’t have to worry about your food orders. But if you want you can heat it up a bit in the microwave.
- The chance to bring Covid19 home with your shoes and getting sick is the same as getting hit by lightning twice a day.
- The doctors are working against viruses for 20 years, drip infections don’t spread like this.
- You cannot be protected from the virus by drinking / eating vinegar, sumac, soda and ginger.
- Wearing gloves is a bad idea, the virus can accumulate on the glove, it can easily be transmitted if you touch your face. It’s best to wash your hands. #KhabarLive #hydnews