When it comes to playing at online casinos, one of the factors that you need to consider is the payment options. The best online casino offers more than 14 option to deposit.
In this article, we will discuss some of the most convenient and preferred deposit methods of Indian players. Look into these deposit options before signing up with online casinos.
- Bank Cards – There are cards issued by the bank you can use to deposit and withdraw funds at online casinos. Examples are MasterCard, Visa, and RuPay. However, you have to be aware that some banks, especially local banks, won’t allow payment to online gambling sites. If you are going to use bank cards, it will be most likely hit and miss.
- E-wallets (Online wallets) are a perfect alternative to bank cards as it provides a fast and efficient payment solution to Indian gamblers. E-wallets like Skrill, Neteller, and Paytm are examples of e-Wallets, and they serve as an intermediary between the online casino account and your bank account. Create an e-Wallet account and link your bank account. That way, it will be easy for you to fund your e-Wallet account. Once your account is funded successfully, you can use it to transfer money to and from the casino site directly.
- Prepaid Cards – Most online casinos accept two primary prepaid cards, and these are Paysafe Card and AstroPay. If you don’t have a bank account or credit card, your next best option is prepaid cards. All you have to do is buy prepaid cards, which can be done at both online stores and traditional brick-and-mortar stores. AstroPay are virtual cards readily available online through the AstroPay website. There are various card values to choose from, and they are available in many currencies, such as Indian Rupees.
- UPI or Unified Payment Interface is an instant payment solution by the National Payments Corporation of India. It is a mobile payment solution containing bank accounts and other banking features rolled in one app. Through UPI, you can easily transfer funds to and from online casinos. When using UPI as a payment method, you need to key in your UPI ID and the amount you want to transfer. Before the transaction is marked completed, you need to provide your mPIN.
- Cryptocurrency – Bitcoin is a form of cryptocurrency widely accepted in India and other parts of the world. The good news is many online casinos now accept cryptocurrency as a payment solution. Some players, especially crypto enthusiasts, prefer cryptocurrency like bitcoin and Litecoin as the transaction is quick, safe, and secure. It provides a level of anonymity, preventing your personal and financial information from hacking, scam, and phishing.
So before you sign up for an online casino account, you have to make sure you check the payment options. The best casino is the one that offers a multitude of payment options, especially the ones convenient and safe for Indian players, such as the ones mentioned above. #KhabarLive #hydnews